Playing for Atletico Madrid since last August, Croatian striker Nikola Kalinic (30), interviewed by AS, stated: “After my four Dnipro years, I joined Fiorentina, with Paulo Sousa as a trainer, and we played really well there. I was scoring a lot, it was a very nice experience. Then, before I joined AC Milan, I was offered to land to China. It was a ton of money, but my real career would have been over. Chinese football, despite all that cash, would have never made me happy, also since that country wasn’t suitable for bringing my family there at all. I want to keep on playing A-list football”.
- I wasn’t expecting them to leave – Ronaldo & Zidane exits stunned Modric
- ‘Griezmann deserves Ballon d’Or over Mbappe’ – Modric
- Raiola ‘agrees deal in principle’ for Pogba to join Barcelona (Rai Sport)
- Shaqiri admits he’s having a ‘hard time’ at Liverpool
- ‘Modric transfer to Inter is fantasy football’