Previously, it said ‘Rennes/Barcelona’ while he had an old picture from his Rennes times as his profile photo.
And before that, it only said Barcelona
This update comes amidst ongoing rumours that the Frenchman might actually leave Camp Nou this summer as part of a swap deal for Neymar.
According to Cope, Barcelona plan to offer a one-year loan with a €170m buy option next year. However, Guillem Balague from BBC claims that Paris Saint-Germain want more than that. Reportedly, the Parisians counteroffer will be €100m plus Ousmane Dembele and Nelson Semedo.
Moreover, the 22-year-old has angered the club with his reckless behaviour. The Frenchman didn’t report for the medical tests last Saturday and allegedly travelled abroad without the club’s permission. The situation worsened on Monday as he was diagnosed with a hamstring tear which would rule him out for five weeks.