Asked about things ongoing at Arsenal, especially regarding Alexis Sanchez’s and Mesut’ Ozil’s situations, Arsène Wenger, Gunners long-time boss, stated: “Selling players and gaining some cash from it? It’s possible we’ll need to. Once you’re in our kind of situation, we have envisaged every solution, yes. Anyway, talks have not been resolved, so far. Not at the moment, at least”. While Chilean star seems absolutely determined to leave, the German one might in the end decide to extend and stay put.
- Florentino Perez: Real Madrid want to conquer what seems impossible
- Belgian media place Eden Hazard close to joining Real Madrid
- ‘Neymar is my idol’ – Vinicius hoping to play alongside Brazil superstar
- Willian, closer to Barcelona thanks to Philippe Coutinho
- Cristiano Ronaldo ‘accepts 2-year suspended prison sentence’ over tax claims (Cadena Cope)