The young talented Barcelona player Labinot Kabashi(16) is one of the surprises of Kosovo's manager Albert Bunjaku that invited him to play for national team of Kosovo. Representatives of Kosovo has two valuable qualification match for the World Cup, "Russia 2017", October 6 faces Croatia, while on October 9 on the trip to Ukraine. Kosovo's coach, Albert Bunjaku has invited the two match the talent of the Catalan giants, Labinot Kabashi, who is only 16 years old. The news for the young Kabashi was published also by the Barcelon's official website, but also the Croatian medias have wrote for this player.
- Real Madrid transfer news: TWO Galactico signings WILL be unveiled, expert reveals names
- Juventus not interested to join Ronaldo with his former teammate!
- Croatia captain Luka Modric wins Golden Ball award for best player of 2018 World Cup
- Good news for Juventus, Atletico Madrid find Godin’s replacement
- Liverpool make new Alisson offer