The talented problematic striker Mario Balotelli is no denying his return to Italy as said at the moment he felt good in Nice. "Italy? Never say never, "Mario began the interview by leaving open the possibility of returning where he started everything. The reporter asked Balotelli to which team he feel good? “Now to Nice, but also to Manchester City. Milan? I love Milan, I have always loved. I no longer dream in football, but only targets, " said Balo. 26-year-old has scored six goals in five meetings for the French club.
- Official formations: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid
- From Spain: Luka Modric on the bench for Madrid in Super cup amid Inter rumours
- Real Madrid vs Atletico: Asensio must take chance to replace Ronaldo
- Zidane favourite to replace Mourinho at Man Utd
- BREAKING: Kevin De Bruyne suffers a serious injury in training