Despite having allegedly been in deal extension talks with Arsenal, English international midfielder Jack Wilshere (25), according to latest UK news, is planning to try moving in January, in order to get regular game time, and increase his chances to be called up for World Cup 2018. Former Bournemouth player is currently on a deal with Gunners until June 2018.
- Real Madrid transfer news: TWO Galactico signings WILL be unveiled, expert reveals names
- Juventus not interested to join Ronaldo with his former teammate!
- Croatia captain Luka Modric wins Golden Ball award for best player of 2018 World Cup
- Good news for Juventus, Atletico Madrid find Godin’s replacement
- Liverpool make new Alisson offer